Friday, June 19, 2009

Blast from the Past

June 19th, 2009

I just stumbled upon one of my old portfolio collections in my file archives and thought I'd share it with the world once again. This was a project I created in Flash to improve my skill set for working with ActionScript. I had planned to burn it to tiny disks and give it out at job interviews along with my resume, but I got hired right away and forgot all about it. A few years later, I added some work from Rings & Things and again planned to burn it to disks, or at least send a link around. I can't remember why I didn't, but I know it never happened.

Looking back at it, I'm a little sad that I didn't continue to add to the project. Then I remember that the basic html of my current site is much more accessible for potential clients. Not to mention that it's infinitely quicker and easier for me to update.

Here's the SWF if anyone wants to check it out (you may need to download the plugin)

No comments: