Saturday, November 11, 2006

i smell like febreeze!

November 11th, 2006

We finally found a home for Rocky! I dropped him off at his new place a few days ago. He's living on a farm, hunting mice for a lady who shows horses. She has a huge arena, a barn, and 30 acres of land that need rodent policing. I know he'll be happy there.

Now that we are down to one cat, it's time to get down to business getting the place smelling like there's only one cat. I spent all day yesterday scrubbing and spraying and soaping the homestead. Good timing too, because my Mom will be here any second now. It finally feels like things are slowing down. I actually got to lay on my floor and enjoy the house (lovely, clean house) for a few minutes. Maybe I'll even be able to get some work done and start making more money (!) That would be rad.

No comments: